Remote Inspection Service
- Identified unfavorable events are reported to the field via the voice announcement feature and audio warning. This prevents continuity of the unfavorable situation.
- In case of unfavorable situations, the customer’s officer is informed via the mobile application and by email.
- The images of the inspection performed by UIM and the audio warnings are kept in the report center servers.
- The customer’s officer accesses the inspection cameras via mobile devices or a web browser.
- The web browser access allows viewing the statistics of the service provided for the authorized inspection cameras.
- The web browser access allows users to access and backup the desired images and reports.
- The Panic button feature of the inspection camera allows the Remote Monitoring Center to respond.